The launch combines Freshly’s commitment to innovation with continued consumer and industry demand for plant-based meal options. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 60% of consumers say they are working on a more plant-based diet, with sales in the industry outbreak To $ 7 billion. Additionally, with 65% of Freshly customers identifying as flexitarians, the desire to incorporate more plant-based foods into weekly meal plans has skyrocketed. Adding this line to Freshly’s menu offers a tasty way to incorporate more plant-based options into consumers’ routines and can help consumers make small changes on the path to a healthier lifestyle. by swapping out just one meal per day with a herbal option.
The Purely Plant menu includes:
- Rainbow Harvest Plant-Based Burger with Sticky Carrot Jam and Summer Vegetable Stir-Fry: This all-plant burger is packed with 7 veggies, spicy lentils, creamy avocado, and quinoa for clean, satisfying plant-based protein.
- Unwrapped Salsa Verde Burrito with Pure Vegetable Crumbs: With tangy salsa verde, brown rice and spicy red pepper plant crumbs, our chefs present a hearty burrito, without the tortilla.
- Indian spiced chickpea curry bowl with Basmati rice, Lentils & Vegetables: Coconut curry with Indian spices, tinted with turmeric, with tomato, cauliflower, potato and vegetable proteins from chickpeas and lentils.
- Farm vegetable baked pasta with seasonal vegetables and creamy marinara: This dairy-free, gluten-free treat is paired with brown rice and lentil macaroni, veggies galore and a creamy coconut milk marinara.
- Buffalo Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Garlic Broccoli: This plant-based mac is so creamy you won’t even notice it’s dairy free, made with tahini sauce, nutritional yeast, almond and cashew butter, and hot sauce.
- Middle Eastern Falafel Bowl with Garlic & Whole Grain Tahini Sauce: Golden and crisp, our falafels are bursting with fiber and herbs and are served with peppers and a high-protein blend of lentils, quinoa, and brown and wild rice.
All meals are available to order now, with delivery for the first three options starting today, followed by three more starting today 22 august. Customers can order as part of the Freshly packages of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 meals from $ 8.49 per meal at www.freshly.com.
“We are excited to provide our customers with a convenient way to incorporate minimally processed plant-based meals into their routines,” said Mike Wystrach, Newly Founder and CEO. “We recognize that it can be difficult to eat a more plant-based diet without sacrificing taste; But with the launch of Freshly’s Purely Plant, we’re laser-focused on providing a variety of delicious, convenient, and best-for-your meal options, while supporting flexitarians looking to make simple changes to a lifestyle. more vegetal life. ”
As consumers seek more options that combine healthy and convenient meals into one, Freshly is focused on increasing variety with menu innovation beyond its unique microwave dishes. More recently, Freshly launched Proteins and multi-portion sides, and the company will expand its offerings this year with new meal formats and solutions for additional time slots.
Purely Plant launch follows Freshly being acquired by Nestlé United States in 2020 and in the midst of a year of monumental growth for the company. This year, the company announced the opening in 2022 of second facilities at New Jersey and Georgia increase production and order fulfillment capacity. Today, Freshly ships over a million meals a week to customers in 48 states.
About Freshly Inc .:
Freshly is a weekly subscription service that delivers fresh, chef-prepared meals directly to customers’ doors that can be reheated and served in three minutes. All you need is a microwave and a fork to get a satisfying lunch or dinner on the table. With a corporate mission to remove barriers to healthy eating, Freshly believes taste and health don’t need to be compromised for convenience. Freshly’s food philosophy centers on less sugar, fewer processed ingredients and more nutrients. Developed by chefs and nutritionists, the menu features healthier versions of classic comfort foods with clever interchange of ingredients. Freshly makes eating better easier than ever, one box at a time. Based at new York, Freshly has operations in Phoenix, Arizona; Wild, Maryland; Linden, New Jersey; Commerce, California; and Austell, Georgia. To learn more about Freshly, visit www.freshly.com.
CONTACT: Mission Nord for Freshly, [email protected]; Shara Seigel, [email protected]