PARTNER / FULL OR PART TIME
An award-winning, world-class Italian food importer is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team.
RITROVO REGIONAL ITALIAN FOODS
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: As importers of fine Italian food products, we work with Italian food producers who have used the same land to cultivate the same crops and prepare the same dishes for centuries. They create specialties exclusive to the microclimates of their own regions, the character of which is impossible to reproduce elsewhere. We want to inspire our buyers and customers with the stories our products tell: long and proud traditions of Italian culinary craftsmanship adapted to the American table.
Hours: 9 am-5pm Monday to Friday, or part-time hours to be determined
Salary: $ 16.50 / hour
After 60 days, the employee is eligible for medical / vision / dental insurance
After 90 days, the employee is eligible for a bonus of $ 500
Employees are encouraged to taste all food items
Key attributes and functions:
Reliable transportation to and from work
Complete shipments by processing and loading orders.
Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
A proactive and positive attitude is essential.
Collaborates with a small team, takes initiative and has a high level of personal and professional responsibility.
The responsibilities of the warehouse associate include:
• Prepares orders by processing requests; pull materials; packing boxes; place orders in the delivery area.
• Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
• Actively seeks to improve warehouse efficiency
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations tidy; maintain a clean shipping supply area; comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Provides a high degree of efficiency in the warehouse environment.
• Complete preparation work for future orders
Communication and interpersonal skills:
* Problem-solving mind, collaboration with other team members
* Seeks solutions to problems and issues that arise, communicates issues to other team members for the purpose of resolving issues.
* High level of personal responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
* Cordial and helpful with customers, staff and other team members.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
NO REGISTRATION, PLEASE!